Salmon, Salad leaves, Tomatoes, Lemon zest, Lemon juice, Olive oil
- Apply Queensland nut oil the surface of the salmon
- Season the salmon with iodised salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat the toaster oven to as high as it will go
- Place salmon skin side up on baking paper on a baking tray
- Cook in the toaster oven for 15 minutes
- Allow the salmon to rest for a few minutes
- Put salad leaves in a bowl
- Add halved cherry tomatoes
- Remove the zest of a lemon
- Remove the juice from the lemon
- Add the lemon zest and juice to some olive oil
- Mix the salad dressing and pour over the salad leaves and tomatoes
- Plate up
Eat with a knife and fork unless you’re a non-Sapien animal and then you can eat using your forelegs to shove food in your gob.
Check out the podcast.