Baked salmon and fennel salad
It’s Monday and we all know that means a fillet of salmon.
- Sliced radish
- Sliced red onion
- Sliced fennel
- Chopped parsley
- Chopped coriander
- Diced avocado
- Lime juice
- Olive oil
- Chilli flakes
- Heat the toaster oven to 200 °C (392 °F).
- Put the salmon skin side up on a sheet of baking paper.
- Brush the salmon with some high vapour point cooking oil. I use Queensland nut oil.
- Place the salmon in the toaster oven for 15 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking slice the radish, fennel, and red onion with a mandolin or a sharp knife.
- Chop the parsley and coriander with a sharp knife.
- Remove the seed from an avocado and dice the flesh of the cheeks.
- Mix some lime juice and olive oil for a salad dressing.
- Put all the salad ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir through the dressing.
- Add the salad to a dinner plate.
- Once the salmon is cooked, allow the salmon to rest for a few minutes and then add it to the dinner plate.
- Bon Appétit.