Baked salmon with pickled radish, fennel, and red onion
Tonight I baked some salmon and pickled some radish, fennel, and red onion with orange and lime juice. The green stuff is parsley and mint.
- Red onion
- Iodised salt
- Brown sugar
- Preheat an oven to 200 °C (392 °F).
- Oil the skin of a salmon fillet with Queensland nut oil.
- Lightly season the skin with iodised salt.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Slice the radish, red onion, and fennel and put in a mixing bowl.
- Add the juice of an orange and a lime with the zest from the orange and lime.
- Add a pinch of iodised salt and a teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Mix in chopped parsley and mint.
- Serve it all on a plate.