Low carb no sugar refreshing fruit punch
I made this on a 40 °C day in Canberra.
It’s an adaptation of a recipe from my parents.
- Fresh cherries
- Diet lemon lime and bitters cordial
- No sugar ginger ale
- No sugar Agrum
- Remove the pits from some fresh cherries.
- Remove the mint leaves from the stalk.
- Peel a cucumber and then dice the cucumber.
- In a blender add the diced cucumber and ice plus half the cucumber peel and half of the mint leaves.
- Turn on the blender to crush the ice.
- Add some diet lemon lime and bitters cordial and pulse the blender.
- In a jug add the cherries, mint lints, and cucumber peelings.
- Pour in the contents of the blender.
- Top up the jug with no sugar Agrum and no sugar ginger ale.
- Sip from a glass with a metal straw.