It’s Monday, that means salmon for me.
- Spring onion
- Queensland nut oil
- Iodised salt
- Cos lettuce
- Red onion
- Olive oil
- Lime juice
- Sauté the mushrooms and spring onions in some high vapour point oil, e.g., Queensland nut oil.
- Brush some of the Queensland nut oil onto the salmon including the skin.
- Season the salmon with iodised salt.
- Place the salmon into the frypan skin-side down next to the softened mushrooms and spring onions.
- Cover the frypan with a lid and leave it cooking for five minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, shred some cos lettuce, halve some cherry tomatoes, slice some fennel, slice some red onion, slice the radish and mix together with some lime juice and olive oil.
- When the salmon is cooked transfer it to a dinner plate along with the mushrooms and spring onions.
- Plate the salad next to the salmon.