Roast chicken and avocado
I had a very filling lunch of a bacon and egg wrap with barbecue sauce so I figured I should keep tea as light as possible. I had a chicken thigh in the refrigerator so I roasted it and ate it with an avocado.
- Chicken thigh
- Olive oil
- Turn the oven on to 200 °C (392 °F).
- Season the chicken with iodised salt.
- Insert a meat thermometer.
- Put the chicken into the oven and cook to achieve an internal temperature of about 76 °C (168 °F).
- On reaching 76 °C, remove the chicken from the oven and allow it to rest.
- Cut an avocado in half, remove the deed and slice the cheeks into slices.
- Serve the chicken and avocado on a plate and dress with olive oil.