Happy Sunday to you. I had a huge morning tea and didn’t have lunch today. Mind you I had been feeling a little nauseated. The Dobinson’s Bakery coffee card allowed me a free coffee and cake today and I went with a really rich chocolate eclair.
Spam with mushroom sauce and mango salad
- Spring onions
- Dijon mustard
- Cos lettuce
- Red onion
- Lime juice
- Olive oil
- Shred the cos lettuce.
- Slice the red onion.
- Slice the fennel.
- Remove the juice from a lime.
- Chop the mint leaves.
- Dice the Kensington Pride mango.
- Toss the salad ingredients in a bowl with a little olive oil.
- Don’t look up toss the salad in Urban Dictionary.
- Sauté the diced Spam in some Queensland nut oil in a hot frypan until the surface of the Spam cubes changes colour.
- Remove the Spam and add the spring onions and mushrooms and sauté until soft.
- Deglase the frypan with a little cooking sherry.
- Stir in some Dijon mustard, butter, and cream to make a sauce.
- Add in the cooked Spam and mix through.
- Serve everything on a plate.