I cooked two pork cutlets on Sunday and left one in its vacuum bag in the refrigerator so I could enjoy it later in the week.
If you’re interested in sous vide cooking, I cooked the pork at 57 °C for 75 minutes.
- Leftover sous vide cooked pork cutlet
- Cos lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red onion
- Lime zest
- Lime juice
- Olive oil
- Queensland nut oil
- Remove the pork cutlet from its vacuum bag.
- Pat the surface dry with kitchen paper.
- Get a frypan hot.
- Brush some Queensland nut oil over the pork cutlet and sear both sides.
- Allow the pork to rest while making the salad.
- make a salad with shredded cos lettuce, halved cherry tomatoes, chopped parsley, chopped coriander, chopped mint, and lime zest.
- Make a salad dressing by mixing some olive oil with the lime zest.
- Add the salad dressing to the salad and toss the salad.
- Don’t look up toss the salad in Urban Dictionary.
- Slice the pork thinly and toss in the salad.
Thought of the day
If I was the showrunner for LAW & ORDER I would have cast Jonathan Frakes as the love interest for Carolyn McCormick who played clinical/criminal psychologist Dr Elizabeth Olivet. Then Riker could have had an ongoing relationship with Minuet from Star Trek The Next Generation episode “11001001”.