I stayed home today. The headache lingers and I felt very congested. The rhinorrhoea began too.
I did work from home answering e-mails and participating in teleconferences.
- Chicken thigh
- Frozen peas and corn
- Iodised salt
- Debone the chicken thigh a few hours before cooking or the night before.
- Dry the surface of the skin and season with iodised salt.
- Place on a rack and leave uncovered in the refrigerator.
- When it’s time to cook tea, remove the chicken from the refrigerator and dry off the skin with absorbent kitchen paper.
- Heat up a frypan and then lay the chicken thigh onto the frypan skin side down.
- Cook for ten minutes to brown the skin. Avoid burning the skin.
- Add in the frozen peas and corn to the frypan as the chicken is cooking.
- Turn the chicken over and cook for another five minutes with a lid on the frypan.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables onto a dinner plate.
Getting the green and gold on for Sunday.
Thought for the day
The national broadband network makes working from home a joy.
Steamed egg, melted cheese, and wilted spinach.
Sliced carrot, celery, cheese, and dates.
I had to get some stuff from a local pharmacy and bought a slice of pecan pie from Dobinsons Bakery.