Today was a public holiday. I worked from home which meant I could have an early tea 😃😃
On Saturday night I served a steak with some onions and mushrooms. I had some leftover and ate them tonight with my salmon.
- Leftover onions and mushrooms
- Queensland nut oil
- Iodised salt
- Heat up a frypan.
- Empty a container of leftover onions, mushrooms, peas, and corn into the frypan and heat through.
- Make some space in the frypan for the salmon.
- Rub a little Queensland nut oil over the surfaces of the fillet of salmon.
- Season the salmon with a little iodised salt.
- Lay the salmon into the frypan skin-side down.
- Put a lid on the frypan and cook for five minutes.
- At the end of the five minutes, remove the lid and turn the salmon over and cook for a further one minute.
- Remove everything from the frypan and plate up on a dinner plate.
Such a simple and delicious meal.