Another busy day and on the way home I got a call from work to check something out. It meant my plan for takeaway was thwarted because once I’m home I don’t want to go out again.
I had the last of the lamb in the refrigerator from the weekend roast lamb shoulder. I looked in the freezer and saw some corn cobs and peas.
- Leftover lamb
- Frozen corn cobs
- Frozen peas
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Worcestershire sauce
- Queensland nut oil
- Corn flour
- Look in the refrigerator and wonder what to eat.
- Pull out the Tupperware™ container with the leftover lamb shoulder meat.
- Cut up the lamb in small pieces.
- Squirt some Queensland nut oil into a hot frypan.
- Toss in the lamb pieces and stir around.
- Add a couple of frozen corn cobs.
- Squirt in a few squirts of Worcestershire sauce.
- Turn the heat down and add a lid to the frypan.
- Simmer and heat for about eight minutes.
- Remove the lid and add in some frozen green peas and put the lid back on for a few minutes.
- Make a slurry with corn flour and water.
- Remove the lid and pour in the slurry and stir and watch the liquid thicken.
- Add in a handful of grated cheddar and stir and turn the heat off.
- Plate up and inhale.
Feeling tired and hungry
Please leave a comment