Another long day at work.
I’m glad I bought a couple of pieces of salmon this morning rather than my usual one for Monday night.
It made it easy to quickly cook dinner when I got home.
- Salmon fillet
- Balsamic glaze
- Cos lettuce
- Red onion
- Lime juice
- Olive oil
- Cherry tomatoes
- Shred the lettuce, red onion, fennel, and radish.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Mix the lime juice and olive oil to make a dressing.
- Make the salad and put on a dinner plate.
- Rub some Queensland nut oil over the salmon fillet and season with iodised salt.
- Bake the salmon for 15 minutes at 200 °C.
- After baking add some balsamic glaze.
- Put the salmon on the dinner plate with the salad.
- Serve and eat.
Got home late from work and made salmon and salad.
Please leave a comment