It’s hump day but really all the days are melding.
Tonight I used some leftover lamb rump from the weekend.
- Leftover lamb rump
- Spring onions
- Slice the spring onions and mushrooms and sauté them.
- Chop up some leftover lamb rump and toss that into the frypan along with some cherry tomatoes.
- Put on a lid for five minutes.
- After five minutes, remove the lid and add in a handful of spinach leaves plus a knob of butter and some cream.
- Serve on a plate with some diced avocado cheek.
- Eat and enjoy.