I’m stepping up my salmon game. Rather than once a week on a Monday, I’m thinking I’ll have it on Sunday more regularly.
- Spring onions
- Iodised salt
- Black pepper
- Sauté the spring onions and mushrooms in a hot frying pan.
- Once the spring onions and mushrooms begin to soften, add a splash of sherry.
- Oil up the salmon with Queensland nut oil and lay the skin side down in a hot frying pan.
- Put a lid on the frying pan and set a timer for five minutes.
- After five minutes, remove the lid, turn the salmon over, and add a knob of butter to the mushrooms.
- Cook for a further two minutes.
- Remove the salmon and place it on a dinner plate.
- Add some cream to the mushrooms and spring onions and stir until it reduces to a sauce.
- Transfer the mushrooms to the dinner plate and add some diced avocado from an avocado cheek.
- Eat and enjoy.