I’ll be heading into work later this morning. I woke up early to check out what e-mail had come in overnight at work.
I thought I would share how my routine starts and how I centre myself digestively each morning, especially on a Sunday when I want a little peace, quiet, and relaxation rather than a weekday morning which can be a little rushed with making lunch and doing everything to get to work by 6.15.
- Spinach leaves
- Iodised salt
- Full cream
- Nespresso™ coffee pod
- Heat a non-stick frying pan.
- Toss in an handful of spinach leaves.
- make a little well in the leaves in the middle.
- Crack an egg in the well.
- Season with some iodised salt.
- Put a lid on the frying pan.
- Set a timer for 3 minutes.
- Set up the coffee maker.
- Pour a little cream in the cup.
- Make the coffee.
- Turn off the induction hob or whatever heat source you use for your frying pan at 3 minutes.
- Remove the lid.
- Transfer the steamed egg and wilted spinach to a plate.
- Crack the white of the egg over the yolk and allow the perfectly cooked yolk to ooze slowly over the perfectly set white of the egg.
- Spend a moment to marvel at the egg yolk porn.
- Enjoy the seasoned egg and spinach while sipping a coffee.
There was yolk porn