It’s Monday so that means salmon. Tonight it also meant a pork sausage too.
- Cos lettuce
- Lime juice
- Olive oil
- Pork sausage
- Red onion
- Oil up a piece of salmon and the pork snag with some Queensland nut oil.
- Place the salmon and snag on a rack over a baking tray.
- Put the salmon and snag into an oven at 200 °C (392 °F) for 15 minutes.
- While the salmon and snag are cooling slice all the salal vegetables and make a dressing with the lime juice and olive oil.
- Spread the salad on a dinner plate and then put the salmon and snag on the plate.
- Eat and enjoy.