Yay, it’s Friday. I got home and grabbed tins of corned beef, mushrooms in butter, and corn. I had frozen baby green peas in the freezer and some spinach leave on their last legs in the refrigerator.
- Tinned corned beef
- Tinned sliced mushrooms in butter
- Canned corn kernels
- Frozen baby green peas
- Spinach leaves
- Heat up a frying pan on low heat.
- Add the contents of the tinned corned beef and tinned mushrooms.
- Stir slowly until the mushrooms and beef combine thoroughly.
- Add in the tin of corn kernels and stir through and simmer while the water from the can reduces.
- Add in the spinach leaves and frozen peas and stir through and simmer until most of the water has evaporated.
- Served with sliced avocado cheeks.