Just a light meal tonight after going out for breakfast this morning.
- Curry powder
- Olive oil
- Iodised salt
- Black peppercorns
- Cherry tomatoes
- Lime juice
- Cut a head of cauliflower into quarters.
- Take a quarter and put the remaining three-quarters away in the refrigerator.
- Rub the cauliflower with olive oil.
- Rub in some curry powder.
- Coarsely grind some iodised salt and black peppercorns in a mortar with a pestle.
- Rub the salt and pepper over the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle a little grated cheese onto the cauliflower.
- Heat the oven to about 200 °C (392 °F).
- Cover a baking sheet with baking paper and put the cauliflower on it.
- Sprinkle some bacon pieces on the baking paper.
- Place a few cherry tomatoes onto the baking paper.
- Cook the cauliflower, bacon and cherry tomatoes for about 30 minutes in the oven.
- After about 20 minutes, check the cauliflower with a sharp knife or skewer. When the cauliflower stem allows easy penetration of the knife or skewer tip it should be ready to remove from the oven.
- Allow the cauliflower to rest for a few minutes.
- Cut the cauliflower with a knife into small chunks.
- Put the cauliflower, bacon pieces, and cherry tomatoes into a bowl and eat with chopsticks 🥢 in support of Chinese Australians because so many people are ignorant when it comes to virology. It’s unfortunate that many Chinese Australians are suffering business losses because people are not patronising their businesses assuming the businesses are contaminating people with SARS-CoV-2. It’s a ridiculous situation we find ourselves in.
I went to breakfast at Two before ten in Aranda this morning. I asked for the smoked salmon, mushrooms, and smashed avocado on toast with Hollandaise sauce. It tasted pretty good. It was quite filling.