TGIF. ManFlu continues and I feel like I’m living in a snot pit.
I stayed home again and worked from home.
- Pork sausages
- Frozen peas and corn
- Curry powder
- Cherry tomatoes
- Coconut cream
- Put a couple of snags into a frying pan on low heat.
- Slice a large mushroom and add that to the frying pan.
- Cook until the mushrooms are soft and the snags have liberated oily fatty juices into the frying pan.
- Add some sherry to deglaze the frying pan.
- Add in the frozen peas and corn and some curry powder.
- Stir through the curry powder so it coats everything.
- Add in some coconut cream.
- Simmer until everything looks like its incorporated flavour.
- Toss in some cherry tomatoes.
- Serve in a bowl with avocado cheeks.
I ate the meat with chopsticks 🥢 in support of Chinese Australians who are having a rough time because some ignorant people don’t understand the biology of SARS-CoV-2 infection and that you won’t get COVID-19 by eating in a Chinese restaurant.