No added salt you read. Yes, well while Yummy Lummy is not the place to share my personal health status, it’s not a secret that I have mild hypertension which is managed with medication.
Read the long version and the reason for the no added salt at Yummy Lummy.
- Red capsicum
- Green capsicum
- Red onion
- Pork belly
- Whole black peppercorns
- Queensland nut oil
- Heat an oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Slice the red and green capsicum into wedge shapes.
- Finely dice the red onion, radish, and fennel.
- Grind some whole black peppercorns in a mortar with a pestle.
- In a large bowel add some asparagus, broccolini, red capsicum, green capsicum, and a strip of pork belly.
- Squirt some Queensland nut oil into the bowl and rub the oil over everything with your hands.
- On a baking paper-lined baking sheet place the pork belly and then put it into the oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove the baking tray and then add the vegetables and cook for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove the baking tray from the oven and remove the pork belly to rest. Add some grated mozzarella cheese to the vegetables and put the baking tray back into the oven for 5 minutes.
- Slice the cooked pork belly into bite-sized pieces.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven.
- Mix the ground black peppercorns with the finely diced red onion, radish, and fennel.