Have you ever mixed chicken and Spam together? It’s a great combination. To keep it healthy, I added kale (cooked in butter).
- Chicken thigh and chicken drumstick
- Spam (classic)
- Queensland nut oil
- Whole black peppercorns
- Remove the femur from the thigh and the rib and fibula from the drumstick.
- Start frying the chicken skin side down in a frying pan with some Queensland nut oil.
- Add in a slice of Spam and cook on a low heat for 10 minutes.
- Slice a mushroom and add it to the frying pan.
- After 10 minutes turn over the chicken and spam and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add in a small knob of butter and stir through the mushroom, chicken, and Spam.
- Grind some whole black peppercorns in a mortar with a pestle.
- After 10 minutes, add the ground pepper to the frying pan and stir through.
- Remove everything to a dinner plate.
- Add some shredded kale to the frying pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve the kale on the dinner plate with the chicken, Spam, and buttery mushroom.
I ate the meat with chopsticks 🥢 in support of Chinese Australians who are having a rough time because some ignorant people don’t understand the biology of SARS-CoV-2 infection and that you won’t get COVID-19 by eating in a Chinese restaurant.
Please leave a comment