Tonight on Yummy Lummy I posted about a prepper meal and provided a recipe.
- Tinned corned beef
- Tinned peas
- Tinned beans
- Tinned corn
- Tinned mushrooms in butter sauce
- Curry powder
- Whole black peppercorns
- Coconut cream
- Open the tins of beans, peas, and corn and empty the contents into a colander and keep the liquid in a cup for later.
- Open the tinned corned beef and empty into a frying pan and start to sauté on a low heat until it starts to brown.
- While the corned beef is cooking, put some whole black peppercorns into a mortar and grind them with a pestle.
- Add some curry powder to the corned beef and stir through.
- Open the tinned mushrooms in butter sauce and add to the curry corned beef and stir through.
- Add the drained beans, peas, and corn and stir through.
- Keep cooking until the corned beef begins to stick to the frying pan and then add the liquid from the tinned beans, peas, and corn and simmer to reduce.
- Add in the coconut cream and simmer to reduce to a consistency you want.
- Turn off the heat and then stir through the ground black pepper.