- Precooked carrot, celery, and leeks
- Grated cheese
- Iodised salt
- Whole black peppercorns
- Queensland nut oil
- Rub some Queensland nut oil over the flesh and skin of a fillet of salmon.
- Season the skin of the fillet of salmon with some iodised salt.
- Heat the toaster-oven to 200 °C.
- Put some pre-cooked carrot, celery, and leeks into a mixing bowl and add some grated cheese and a little cream. Mix through the cheese and cream well.
- On a baking sheet lined with baking paper, add the salmon as well as the creamy and cheesy mixed vegetables.
- Put everything into the toaster-oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- At the end of 15 minutes, remove the baking sheet and transfer the salmon and vegetables to a dinner plate.
- Season with freshly ground whole black peppercorns (in a mortar with a pestle).
- Eat with a nice glass of cold tap water.
I was given a cheesecake for my birthday and I’m still eating a piece everyday.
Please leave a comment