Okay, so there’s a bit of a story here. My friend, GC, is Italian and I enjoy teasing her a bit. Last year I posted about noodle bolognese.
Pressure cooker hoisin black bean sauce pork belly with pan-fried Asian pasta and kale sprouts.
- Asian pasta
- Pork belly
- Hoisin sauce
- Black bean sauce
- Kale sprouts
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cut the pork belly strip into 1 cm cubes and put them into the pressure cooker vessel.
- Shake in some hoisin and black bean sauces.
- Add half a cup of water.
- Seal up the pressure cooker and cook the pork belly with microwave radiation for 15 Min.tes.
- Boil some water in a kettle.
- Open the packet of Asian pasta and the flavour sachet and put into a mixing bowl.
- Add the boiling water and ‘cook’ for one minute and then strain the Asian pasta.
- Remove the pork belly from the pressure cooker and add to the strained Asian pasta and mix it around.
- Add a knob of butter to lubricate it all and toss in some kale sprouts to get them slippery and wet too.
- Toss everything into a hot frying pan and cook until the pasta and pork get a Maillard reaction going.
- Serve on a plate and enjoy the carbs.