I’m finishing off the Irish stew cum soup from Sunday evening and enjoying it with a piece of bread topped with grilled Mersey Valley pickled onion cheese.
- Leftover Irish stew cum soup
- Mersey Valley pickled onion cheese
- Sour cream
- In a small saucepan heat the refrigerated soup until the muscle meat is heated through. I’d use a low heat and slowly heat up the soup.
- Toast the bread and coat with Lurpak butter and then top with shavings of Mersey Valley pickled onion cheese and then put under a grill to allow the cheese to melt.
- On another piece of toast add some avocado.
- Add a dollop of sour cream.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy the meal making sure to dunk the toast into the soup and enjoyed the mixing flavours of bread, butter, cheese, and meaty goodness.
Please leave a comment