A quick, simple, and delicious meal.
- Minced beef (regular quality)
- Drumhead cabbage
- Red cabbage
- Hoisin sauce
- Black bean sauce
- Beef stock
- Whole black peppercorns
- Dried red chilli flakes
- Sauté the minced beef in the Fast Slow cooker.
- While wearing a safety glove to prevent loss of skin and blood, shred the cabbage.
- Put the cabbage into the Fast Slow cooker.
- Add the sauces, stock, peppercorns, and chilli flakes and stir to get everything mixed thoroughly.
- Secure the lid to the Fast Slow cooker.
- Select Pressure Cooker and punch in 15 minutes cooking time.
- At the end of the 15 minutes, release the steam and remove the lid.
- With a slotted spoon remove the solid material and transfer to a bowl.
- Ladle enough of the broth to the bowl to suit your needs.
- Eat with chopsticks and a spoon.