It’s been a green day. I started by eating a bag of Darrell Lea mega minty moments bigger better milk chocolate mint balls. Yes, I ate a whole bag, all 185 grams of big green minty balls.
So, for tea, I figured I should have something light. I went with chicken wings and kale sprouts.
- Chicken wings
- Mozzarella cheese
- Soy sauce
- Queensland nut oil
- Iodised salt
- Kale sprouts
- Line baking sheet with baking paper.
- heat an oven to 180 °C.
- Place chicken wings on the lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle some Queensland nut oil over the chicken wings.
- Drizzle some soy sauce over the chicken wings.
- Season the chicken wings with iodised salt.
- Place the chicken wings into the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes remove the baking sheet and cover the chicken wings with some mozzarella cheese and add some kale sprouts to the baking sheet.
- Drizzle some Queensland nut oil over the kale sprouts and season them with some iodised salt.
- Put the baking sheet back into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Plate up and then eat with your fingers.