I felt lazy today. I had chicken wings and I had some green vegetables. I figured a one ‘pot’ meal was in order.
- Chicken wings
- Iodised salt
- Hot chilli flakes
- Golden syrup
- Queensland nut oil
- Kale sprouts
- Cherry tomatoes
- In a large mixing bowl add the chicken and vegetables.
- Squirt in some Queensland nut oil.
- Season everything with salt and chilli flakes.
- Give everything a good mix and coating with the seasoning and oil. Get your hands in there.
- Spread everything onto a baking sheet and drizzle over some golden syrup for that awesome caramelisation.
- Cook the chicken wings in a moderate oven for 20 minutes. At 20 minutes add in the vegetables and cook everything for a further 10 minutes.
- Eat the wings with your fingers and the vegetables with a fork.
Please leave a comment