Do you like anchovies? I like them so I used an entire tin of anchovies on this pizza. Next time I’ll add olives too.
- Water 200 mL
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Iodised salt 1 teaspoon
- Caster sugar 1 teaspoon
- Bread flour 375 g
- Tandaco™ yeast 1 sachet (1¾ teaspoons)
Use a bread maker to make the dough
Hand shaping procedure
- Split the dough into two and put one portion into an airtight container and refrigerate for use later in the week.
- Roll the remaining dough on a lightly floured surface into a 25 cm round for a thin based pizza.
- Place onto a lightly floured baking tray.
- Add selected toppings including tomato paste, mozzarella cheese slices, meats and vegetables.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 250 °C for 12–15 minutes or until the base is cooked and the topping looks cooked.
- Spread some tomato paste over the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle some lightly dried basil leaves over the tomato paste and then add a layer of mozzarella cheese slices.
- On the slices of cheese, arrange some pepperoni, anchovies, sliced mushrooms, and crumbled bocconcini.
- Add some more lightly dried basil leaves.
- Cook in a hot oven for 12–15 minutes.
Working from home lunch today was salami, pickled onion cheese, and truffle cheddar.
Please leave a comment