It’s Monday so that means salmon. Tonight I cooked it along with some vegetables in the oven after I gave them a quick ‘steam’ using microwave radiation.
- Iodised salt
- Kewpie mayonnaise
- Frozen vegetables
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C.
- Rub a neutral cooking oil all over the salmon.
- Season the salmon with salt.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- ‘Steam’ the vegetables with microwave radiation and add the vegetables to the baking tray with the salmon.
I had some leftover lamb shoulder with Coon™ cheese, cherry tomatoes, a Pink Lady apple, and some ginger beer.
Please leave a comment