I had a good but busy day at work. I needed something quick, easy, and tasty.
- Leftover lamb shoulder
- Cherry tomatoes
- Kale sprouts
- Coconut cream
- Lime juice
- Thai red curry paste
- 2-minute noodles (Asian pasta)
- Boil some water and pour over the noodles to soften them.
- Pour a tin of coconut cream into a skillet and then add a couple of tablespoons of Thai red curry paste.
- Stir everything through and bring to a simmer.
- Add in the lamb, kale sprouts and cherry tomatoes.
- Add in the noodles and lime juice.
- Cook until the lamb is tender.
- Serve in a bowl and eat with chopsticks and spoon.