The full recipe and description can be found at Yummy Lummy. I post it here because Facebook still refuses to let me post from Yummy Lummy.
- Coles southern fried chicken thigh burgers
- Red cabbage
- Red onion
- Drumhead cabbage
- Kewpie mayonnaise
Coles southern fried chicken
- Heat an oven toaster or even a full oven to 200 °C (or 180 °C if the oven is fan-forced).
- Place a rack over a backing tray and lay a piece of chicken thigh on the rack.
- Put the chicken in the oven for 30 minutes, turning the chicken over halfway through.
- If all goes well, the chicken will be golden in colour.
- With a big sharp knife, bisect the avocado around its seed.
- For the cheek sans seed, insert the tip of your knife into the flesh and score the flesh of the avocado cheek deeply to create slices.
- With a spoon, scoop the slices out ready to lay on the dinner plate.
- Slice the red cabbage and drumhead cabbage with the mandolin while wearing a safety glove.
- With a vegetable peeler, create thin slices of carrot.
- Slice the red onion with the mandolin while wearing a safety glove.
- Chop the parsley and mint with a sharp knife.
- Put the red and drumhead cabbage, carrot, red onion, parsley, and mint into a mixing bowl and mix through a large squirt of kewpie mayonnaise.