It’s Monday so that means salmon. Tonight I did something a little different and a little fancy 🤪
- Queensland nut oil
- Small onion, finely chopped
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Duck fat
- Crushed garlic
- Crushed ginger
- Baby spinach leaves
- Strawberry jam
- Heat a toaster oven to about 200 °C.
- Pat the skin of the salmon dry and season it with iodised salt.
- Put the salmon on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- In a skillet add some Queensland nut oil and heat the skillet.
- Add the duck fat, mushrooms and onion and then the garlic and ginger.
- Stir until the onion is soft and the garlic and ginger become fragrant.
- Add the spinach and stir until the spinach wilts.
- Add a teaspoon of strawberry jam for some sweetness.
- Add the cream and allow the flavours to blend.
- Serve everything on a plate and garnish with chives.
Please leave a comment