On Fridays I’ve been working from home and participating in teleconferences through the day.
- Provolone piccante cheese
- Pickled onion cheese
- Pumpkin bread
- Heat an oven to 200 °C.
- Coat the bread with lashings of butter.
- Add a slice or two of pepperoni.
- Top with one of the cheeses and use the other cheese on the other piece of bread.
- Fry the bottom of the bread in a skillet until brown.
- Place the bread topped with pepperoni and cheese into an oven to melt the cheese and heat the meat.
Please leave a comment