Another day working from home with the slow cooker working hard.
- Lamb shank meat
- Olive oil
- Iodised salt
- Black whole peppercorns
- Worcestershire sauce
- Kale sprouts
- Frozen vegetables
- Slice the onions, leeks, and mushrooms and put them into the Fast Slow Cooker along with a good ¼ cup of olive oil and a big knob of butter.
- Add in the lamb shank meat.
- Add in a few sprigs of rosemary and thyme and a splash of Worcestershire sauce.
- Season with iodised salt and black whole peppercorns which have been ground in a mortar with a pestle.
- Seal the lid and cook for 8 hours.
- Put the frozen vegetables and kale sprouts into a mixing bowl and season with iodised salt and Queensland nut oil.
- Put the vegetables and kale sprouts onto a lined baking tray and cook in an oven for 20 minutes at 200 °C.
- Put the vegetables on the dinner plate.
- Mound some of the mushrooms, onions, and leeks and put a piece of lamb on top.
- Dress with cooking juices.