The full recipe can be found at Yummy Lummy. Check it out.
- Aubergine (Eggplant)
- Leftover sous vide chicken thigh
- Coconut cream
- Laksa paste
- Red onion (finely diced)
- Fennel (finely diced)
- Red cabbage (finely shredded)
- Coriander leaves, stems and roots (chopped)
- Fried shallots
- Lime juice
- Black whole peppercorns (ground in a mortar with a pestle)
- Combine the laksa paste, coconut cream, and the fluid from the vacuum bag into a large saucepan and bring to the boil and simmer.
- Cut the aubergine into thin strips and add into the simmering coconut cream.
- Add slices of chicken thigh and stir through until the chicken has warmed through.
- Add in juice from one lime and stir through.
- Turn off the heat and then add in the red onion, fennel, red cabbage, coriander, and pepper.
- Transfer everything to a bowl and then garnish with fried shallots.