Last night I cooked the salmon and made the hollandaise sauce. There was enough leftover for a meal tonight.
- Boil a saucepan of water and cook the Udon noodles for 8 minutes.
- Rinse the noodles in cold water.
- Heat up some garlic and olive oil in a skillet and add the cold noodles.
- Add the cold salmon and flake in the skillet with a wooden spoon.
- When the salmon has warmed through add in the cold leftover hollandaise sauce and stir until the hollandaise sauce is warmed through.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with fresh basil.