Pork knuckle, sauerkraut, and apple sauce
For the full recipe, check out the post at Yummy Lummy.
- Slow-cooked Australian pork knuckle
- Polish sauerkraut
- Australian grown apple sauce
- Potato mash
- Instant gravy
- Turn on the oven and heat it to 220 °C.
- Remove the pork knuckle from the packaging and dry off the surface with kitchen paper.
- Put the pork knuckle onto a lined baking sheet with the rind exposed.
- Cook the pork knuckle for about 50 minutes.
- Remove the pork knuckle from the oven and allow it to rest.
- Tear off the crispy crackling and set it aside.
- Dissect away the cooked muscle meat from the bone.
- Slice the meat and place it onto a dinner plate.
- Spoon some sauerkraut onto the dinner plate.
- Spoon some apple sauce onto the dinner plate.
- Irradiate the potato mash with microwaves.
- Place the potato mash onto the dinner plate.
- Boil some water.
- Put a tablespoon of instant gravy powder into a glass jug and then whisk through the boiling water.
- Pour the gravy over the potato mash.