Spaghetti with creamed spinach and eye fillet steak
I carb loaded today, so I figured why not have some more with some spaghetti.
I have great workmates. One friend made croissants yesterday (she’s a butter fiend), and she gave me one fresh out of the oven this morning. Another friend made coconut ice which is one of my all-time favourite confectionaries.
Yes, I’m spoilt.
- Spinach leaves
- Dijon mustard
- Leftover sous vide eye fillet steak (thinly sliced)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Leftover caramelised onions
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling water for 7 minutes.
- Drain the spaghetti and rinse with cold water.
- Put some olive oil in a cold skillet and turn the heat on to a low setting.
- Add some sliced garlic to the oil and allow it to cook and release its flavour into the warm oil.
- Add in the spaghetti and begin to warm it up with the caramelised onions.
- Toss in the spinach leaves and allow the leaves to wilt.
- Mix through a couple of teaspoons of dijon mustard and some cream.
- Add in the sliced steak and some cherry tomatoes and keep cooking until the meat is warm.