Good evening dear readers.
It was a busy day with work, so I sat at my table while the slow cooker did its thing.
- Beef short rib fingers
- Beef stock
- Red wine
- Barbecue sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce
- Instant gravy
- In the slow cooker, add the lentils, red wine, beef stock, a good squirt of the Worcestershire sauce, and a few good squirts of the barbecue sauce.
- Cook for 8 hours.
- Place the pumpkin and cauliflower onto a baking sheet and rub olive oil over each.
- Squirt Tabasco sauce over the pumpkin and cauliflower.
- Cook the cauliflower and pumpkin in a hot oven for 45 minutes until a sharp paring knife penetrates both vegetables with no resistance.
- Plate up the beef on a dinner plate, add a few spoonfuls of the lentils, and then add the pumpkin and cauliflower on the plate.
- Serve with instant gravy.
- How are you going?
- What do you think I’ll do with the leftover beef and lentils?