Good evening. I hope you are well. Tonight I wanted to use some noodles with my chicken.
- Hokkien noodles
- Sous vide chicken thigh
- Daikon radish
- Red chilli
- Spring onion
- Dry sherry
- Soy sauce
- Peanut oil
- Sesame oil
- Mince the ginger and chop the shallots plus the fennel and coriander roots and stems.
- Julienne the daikon and carrot.
- Slice the spring onions and red chilli.
- Slice the chicken thigh.
- Cook the noodles with boiling water.
- Heat a wok.
- Add in the peanut and sesame oils.
- Cook the ginger, fennel, coriander roots and stems, and the shallots.
- Toss in the carrot and daikon and soften with a little dry sherry.
- Add in the chicken meat and some soy sauce.
- Toss in the noodles and toss the wok.
- Turn off the heat and mix through the coriander leaves, red chillies, and spring onions.
- Thank the Lord.
- Transfer everything to a bowl.
- Eat with chopsticks and a spoon.
For stories with recipes, check out the food blog Facebook banned, viz., YummyLummy.com
Please leave a comment