Tonight, I wanted something light.
- Vegetable stock
- Peanut oil
- Sesame oil
- Season the salmon with MSG and store in a vacuum bag for a couple of nights in the refrigerator.
- Cook the salmon in a water bath at 50 °C for 30 minutes.
- Boil the vegetable stock.
- Julienne the carrot and daikon.
- Shred the cabbage.
- Put the cabbage, carrot, and daikon in a bowl and cover with boiling stock and leave for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the vegetables and toss in a hot frying pan with some peanut oil and finish with some sesame oil.
- Transfer the vegetables to a bowl and season with pepper.
- Serve with the salmon.
- Give thanks to the Lord.
- Split in half to have leftovers for lunch.
- Eat with chopsticks and a spoon.
If you’d like to read recipes with stories, check out the food blog Facebook banned YummyLummy.com