I hope you’re well. I normally take the leftover salmon to work for lunch but today I reserved it for dinner.
If you’ve never eaten sous vide salmon before, it’s a very different texture. It flakes more easily and even for 30 minutes at 50 °C it’s difficult to keep its form.
For that reason, leftover salmon is perfect for any dish that requires flaked fish.
- Leftover sous vide salmon
- Hokkien noodles (packet variety)
- Bird’s-eye chillies
- Spring onion
- Lime juice
- Vegetable stock
- Peanut oil
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- Boil some vegetable stock.
- Julienne some carrot and daikon.
- Mince some ginger.
- Chop the chillies.
- Slice some spring onion.
- Pour the boiling stock over the noodles, chillies, carrot, daikon, and ginger.
- When the noodles are soft, drain the stock.
- Heat a wok and add some peanut oil.
- Quickly fry some spring onion until it becomes aromatic.
- Add in the noodles, carrot, daikon, and ginger.
- Add some MSG if you like.
- Stir through the flaked salmon.
- Add some sesame oil and soy sauce.
- Garnish with spring onion.
- Give thanks to the Lord.
- Eat with chopsticks and a spoon.
Please leave a comment