If you’re following along on Yummy Lummy, you’ll see I’ve started the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet.
I’ve managed to lose about 5 kilograms so far.
Today’s lunch is in keeping with the CSIRO TWD.
- Eggs – 2 large eggs
- Corn flour – in North America you know this as cornstarch. About 1 teaspoon.
- Tap water – about 2 tablespoons
- Tomato – 2 medium sized tomatoes
- Baby cucumber – 2 baby cucumbers
- Pepper – 1 teaspoon of whole peppercorns
- Salt – ½ teaspoon of iodised rock salt
- Olive oil – about 2 tablespoons
- Dice the tomatoes and slice the cucumbers.
- Put the tomato and cucumber in a cold frying pan and drizzle with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Heat the frying pan to about 135 °C and cover for 3 minutes.
- While the tomato and cucumber is cooking, whisk the eggs into the corn flour slurry made with the corn flour and water. If you’re Asian or a sinophile, use chopsticks. Otherwise, use a tiny whisk.
- Pound the peppercorns and salt with a pestle in a mortar and add to the beaten egg.
- Remove the lid from the frying pan after 3 minutes and pour over the beaten egg.
- Pull the egg as you would for scrambled eggs and turn off the heat just as the egg starts to set.
- Serve in a bowl.
- Give thanks to the Lord.
- Eat with a fork or a spoon.
Please leave a comment