I’m entering into week 6 of the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet.
It’s been an eventful weekend with a lot happening and I thought something simple would be best.
- Eggs – 2 large eggs – fresh would be best
- Speck – 100 grams
- Bread – Coles 85% lower carbohydrate, higher protein and fibre
- Peach – 1 white peach
- Apple – 1 granny smith apple
- Orange – 1 navel orange
- Cook a block of speck in a pressure cooker for 30 minutes and allow it to cool. Then cut off a 100 grams slice. Leave the slice aside to sear closer to when you want to plate up.
- Poach two eggs.
- Toast two pieces of bread.
- Sear the speck and place a piece on each piece of bread.
- Put a poached egg on top of the speck.
- Garnish with orange, peach, and apple.
- Give thanks to the Lord.
- Eat with a knife and a fork.
Please leave a comment