- Leftover San Remo Multigrain Protein Pasta – 75 grams
- Olive oil
- Tomato – two Roma tomatoes
- Baby spinach
- Leftover chicken tenderloin – 150-gram pieces
- Whole black peppercorns
- Dried red hot chilli flakes
- Cooking sherry
- Chicken stock
- Place the chicken into a bag with some soy sauce and honey.
- Cook in a water bath for one hour at 68 °C.
- Refrigerate the meat until it’s needed.
- Cook as per instructions on the packaging.
- Boil salted water and add the pasta.
- Cook for 12 minutes.
- Drain and refrigerate to develop resistant starches.
- Dice the chicken pieces.
- Heat a stainless saucepan.
- Add the olive oil.
- Sauté the shallot and then add the tomatoes.
- Sauté until fond develops on the bottom of the pan.
- Deglaze with some cooking sherry.
- Add in the pepper and chilli flakes.
- Add the spinach leaves and cook until they are wilted.
- Add in some stock and then the cold pasta.
- Once the pasta is warmed through turn off the heat and then add the chicken and some some torn basil leaves.
- Give thanks to the Lord.
- Eat with a fork.
Please leave a comment