Skip to content
- 3 egg yolks
- ¼ teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of lemon or lime juice
- 1 small squirt of hot sauce
- 120 grams of butter
- In the blender bowl, add the egg yolks, Dijon mustard, lemon or lime juice, and hot sauce.
- Cover, and blend for about 5 seconds.
- Melt the butter in a glass measuring cup with microwave radiation for about 1 minute.
- With the blender whirring on high speed pour the butter into the egg yolk mixture in a thin stream.
- It will start to thicken.
- Keep the sauce warm in a pan of hot tap water.