Gochujang chicken on Turkish bread with mayonnaise, tomato, lettuce, avocado, and brie is a sandwich of champions.
- Toasted sandwich press
- Water bath
- Immersion circulator
- Gochujang paste
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Chicken thigh
- Turkish bread roll
- Marinate the chicken with the gochujang paste, soy sauce, sesame oil, and honey. Then cook in a water bath for 2 hours at 76 °C.
- Allow the chicken to cool and pull the meat from the bones.
- Trowel mayonnaise onto both sides of a cut bread roll.
- Thickly slice a tomato and season with flaky iodised salt.
- Lay the tomato on the butt.
- Add some lettuce leaves.
- Layer on the chicken skin and meat.
- Add slices of avocado and brie.
- Toast the sandwich.
- Cut into triangles because triangles taste better.