- Lamb rack
- Kent pumpkin
- Sesame oil
- Olive oil
- Chilean spice rub
- Dice a kent pumpkin and, in a mixing bowl, rub the pumpkin with some olive oil, salt, sugar, sesame oil, and Chilean spice rub.
- Spread the pumpkin on a baking sheet and put it into a moderate oven for about 45 to 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt, sugar, and Chilean spice rub onto the fat of the lamb rack roast.
- Cook in a moderate oven until the internal temperature reaches 55 °C.
- Allow the lamb rack roast to rest for about 10 minutes.
- Carve the roast and plate up with the pumpkin.