Leftover slowly roasted lamb shoulder roll
Last night I slowly roasted a lamb shoulder roll. It was a really good meal. I set some of the lamb aside for lunches. I used some today to make my lunch.
- Leftover lamb
- Red wine
- Worcestershire sauce
- Dried Italian herbs
- Almond flakes
- Crushed peanuts
- Slice a stick of celery and a carrot.
- Sauté in a non-stick frypan.
- Finely chop some leftover slowly roasted lamb shoulder roll.
- Add to the frypan with the celery and carrot.
- Shake in some dried Italian herbs.
- Sauté until the lamb starts to caramelise.
- Add a splash of red wine to deglase the frypan.
- Add in the cream and some Worcestershire sauce.
- Add in the almond flakes and crushed peanuts.
- Serve in a bowl and eat with chopsticks.